"Ouch!" Mel screams. We were going to crash Lanie Good bye party! I run over to her. "OH-MY-GARLIC" I say. I run over to one of the feel better kits and bandage her up. I put 1 bandage on her forehead, one on her leg and gave her the crushes to help her stand up.
"What Happened?" I say. Mel look like she is thinking about something. "Well, I really don't know" she says. "Who did it?" I say, "I am Really concerned!". 'I think I know who." she said quietly. "Who?!" I say. "Our twins." she says, standing up now. "I don't have a twin." I say. "Yes you do." She says. "You were born on December 22, So was I. Well, from the 20-23 they made each doll have a twin. I know about this because I already met my twin. I guess you haven't." she says. "No, I haven't" I say. I was really gloomy at that time. "We are going to go find them." Mel say, Sounding really brave. The I remembered something"What about the par-" Mel stops me. " We can crash an Kanani's Welcome party!" she continues to talk "More dolls will be going because it's happy, not sad." She concludes.
Part 2 To night Factory closes at 6 ET So expect it around then!!
~Tay~
Twins, eh? I wish I had a twin!
ReplyDelete