Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Truth be told

"Let me explain" Mel said chasing after me."What you are just going to make me feel worse" I say."Okay, so I was looking for so I went to the storage room where I met Dylan. He gave me the letter to give to you. I lost it. My twin made the report card." she says."Speaking of twins, yours died it a plane accident." Mel says looking to the ground.
"NO!!!!!!" I scream.
Why?
I am going to go find her. I don't believe this. I am going with Mel and Dylan once I find him. Also, I may go see Virgina and teach those girls a lesson. BAMMM!!!! Watch out Gracelyn is in the house!!Not that I know how to fight........................

?Gracelyn?

1 comment:

  1. Wait, teach ME a lesson? What did I do?
    Anyways...
    If I had a twin, I would FREAK if it died. I feel really sorry for you.

    ReplyDelete