Types | What Mel Likes | What Tay Likes |
Singer | Taylor Swift | Taylor Swift |
Color | Purple {Violet to be exact} | <SAME! |
Food | Cupcakes | Cakes in a Cup! |
Show | Glee | Glee |
Monday, December 27, 2010
A new Friend?
I made a new friend! Her names is Melody, but goes by Mel or Mellie We are so much like each other!
I love her even thought I just met! Okay, She is behind me and wants me to say how we met!
I was running away from Lanie when BUMP! B=Both M=Mel T=Tay {Me}
B-Oh, my Garlic! I am so sorry! B-Garlic, I'm a Klutzy! B- *Laughing* M-Hi, I'm Melody, but call me Mel or Mellie T- Hi, I'm Taylor , But call Tay or Tayea And a friendship starts!
~Tay~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you found a friend!
ReplyDelete